For over 30 years, Vanderbilt has grown with the security industry, establishing a global reputation for designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art security systems that are distributed across the world.
Vanderbilt - uniquely independent
Vanderbilt will showcase strong innovations at Security Essen
in line with a determined expansion programme, Vanderbilt will definitely showcase its latest product developments and will not miss to make a good impression with a fantastic stand.
> Find out more here about what is awaiting you on our stand!
Stand B33 in Hall 3
Bank Pekao makes a shrewd investment in Vanderbilt's security solutions
Polish Bank Pekao is one of the largest financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe. Security is a paramount concern for the organisation, which is why it has chosen to implement Vanderbilt's cutting edge technology across a large part of its estate.
Joe Grillo ranked most influential person in Security & Fire 2016
Vanderbilt CEO Joe Grillo has been awarded the position of number 1 influencer in the industry, a memorable result which reflects the achievements of a long career in the security business.
- 2016-05-13 Vanderbilt's first anniversary at IFSEC
- 2016-01-22 Lobeco and Vanderbilt sign distribution deal
- 2015-07-02 Protector Award 2015 for SPC Compact Keypad!
- 2016-07-26 New Eventys video range
- 2016-06-07 Vanderbilt aims to be the talk of IFSEC
- 2016-03-29 Vanderbilt strengthens executive team with senior appointments
- 2016-07-04 Bank Pekao makes a shrewd investment
- 2015-09-29 Fitness World secured with Vanderbilt
- 2013-11-02 Keeping Healthcare Diagnostics secure