For over 30 years, Vanderbilt has grown with the security industry, establishing a global reputation for designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art security systems that are distributed across the world.
Vanderbilt - uniquely independent
Vanderbilt at IFSEC 2015
You often only get one chance to make a good impression - and we surely took the opportunity to launch our new business with an impressive and unique stand.
We would like to thank all the visitors who came by and made the Vanderbilt launch a success. We will post a review of the show in the coming days, so stay tuned!
For more information about Vanderbilt and the offering that was displayed on the booth, read the GIT Security interview of Joe Grillo, CEO of Vanderbilt International.
New Vanderbilt Contact Details
As of June 1, 2015 all email contact details have changed, so you can reach us using the following email format: email@example.com
We kindly ask to use the below functional email addresses according to the topic of your enquiry:
General information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales enquiries: email@example.com
Order enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support enquiries: email@example.com
- 2015-02-23 Vectis iX Trial NVS software
- 2015-02-11 Do you know we have ATEX-certified cameras?
- 2015-01-27 New IP bullet camera range
- 2015-06-01 Vanderbilt completes acquisition of Security Products from Siemens
- 2015-03-13 New compact keypads for SPC intrusion system
- 2014-12-01 Introducing Aliro IP Access Control
- 2013-11-02 Keeping Healthcare Diagnostics secure
Vanderbilt International GmbH
Telephone +49 612 217 7467-0
Fax +49 612 217 7467-9